Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Ooooohhhh......It's been way too long!!

Okay, so it's been way too long since I've posted anything here. It's horrible. I feel like such a bad parent. Anyway, here's a quick picture drop of some recent ones. Will catch you all up on what's new with Sophie soon! I promise!


Here's Sophie showing off her new molars. She makes them known by grinding them all the time, too.





Sophie sick on Daddy's lap at around 1 am. Look at Mark. He looks like he's going to fall over dead. lol! And poor little sick Sophie. We should call this picture "I have the poops, and I can't stop coughing".





This photo cracks me up. Here's Sophie standing by the door waiting for me to get ready to go outside. What's so funny is that she has her new purse that she picked out herself at Target, and hung it on her arm like I do with mine. Funny how much she really watches and takes in! She will not leave home without that purse now! And check it out.....if you look closely you can see she put her giraffe in her purse to bring him along too :)




G'nite everyone!

sue :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my god! C U T E CUTE CUTE!!!!
It's so funny that kid's learn best not by what we say, but what we do! That's the perfect example. I love that she packs up her most important things, that being the girafe. So funny! Love,
Kim